How to Ace Your Finals

Back to Article
Back to Article

How to Ace Your Finals

Matt Chirico, Staff Writer

With the month of May being right around the corner, that means so are finals for most college students.

Students all around the country will be cramming and stressing trying to find the best way to get a high grade on their finals. Luckily for Ocean County College students, your tuition also includes access to tutoring, the library and writing and math centers. Not only are these accessible for OCC students, but they also put you in the best position to succeed in your classes.

Tutors at OCC not only look to help you in your class, but will also help students develop skills they need as they advance through their college education. Tutors make it a point to respect the rights and equality of all those who seek assistance, and seek to provide a caring learning-centered environment. Tutors can be found on the second floor of building five.

For students who do not need support, but are looking for a quiet place to study, the OCC library is always a viable option. Along with a peaceful work space, the library offers students resources such as online databases, printed sources, and staff to assist with any issues you might have. The library is open from 7:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, until 8 p.m. on Friday, and open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.